Monday, May 4, 2009

The US Government is sending out money by request.

The US Government is sending out money by request. So many people take advantage of this on a daily basis,why not you? The government will send you money to...Click here for more details...

Money To Pay Your Mortgage...

Thanks to Grant-A-Day my Wife and I were able to get a reprieve from foreclosure on our home. Like the Angels bringing the good news at Christmas-time you have given us a blessing, and a way to secure our home. We were about to lose our home to foreclosure. With your generous grant I was able to bring my payment up to date, and stop the foreclosure. It is great to know that there are organizations like yours that will give help to people like me and my wife who need it! Click here for more details...
Delroy Stewart

Money To Pay Your Business Expenses...

Thank you so much for awarding me a $500 Grant from the Grant-A-Day program. I never thought I would be awarded and then there it came in the mail. I will be putting the grant money to good use to pay some debt I have incurred in start up of my Home-Based Business. This will enable me to be home for my family instead of working away from my home. This grant was truly an answer to my prayers. Thanks again, not just from me, but from my family! Click here for more details...

Tamara Schaufler

Money To Buy Christmas Presents...

When applying for the grant I wasn't sure what to expect but to my delight and surprise a check came in the mail in a few weeks! I was able to bless a divorced mother of three with funds to pay her monthly bills in order to free up some of her cash to purchase a few Christmas presents for her children. These are truly great kids who's dad is on death row. It's very sad that the children of inmates, are more often than not, left with the many hardships. Click here for more details...
Joyce Joseph

Money For A Mom To Pay For Emergency Expenses...

You have no idea how much that money helped out my family. Each one of my children now have a bed to sleep in. My Children have clothes that we all picked out together. My little girl is in a program with children that went through the same things. Every time I think about what you have done I cry. I have 4 children currently and two on the way. Its so hard doing it alone. This has helped us so much. You made me feel like a wonderful Mom.Click here for more details...
Na-tasha Lee

Money To Pay Your Education Expenses...

Thank you so much for the funding. I really appreciate it! With this $500 I can pay for my son's textbooks for the entire year at military school! I am a single parent paying my son's school tuition without any help from his father. My son is a very patriotic 8th grader that wants to be a part of the war against terrorism. He wants to be a helicopter pilot in the Marines or Air Force. Again, thank you for this funding. The Grant-A-Day program is a Godsend!! Click here for more details...

Claudette Robb Ross

Money To Fix Up Your Car...

I would like to thank you for accepting my grant for funding through THE GRANT-A-DAY PROGRAM. I am enclosing two different pictures of my 1997 Ford Ranger truck, which I spent most of the funding for brakes and to have the rotors repaired. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness, it is greatly appreciated. I am also sending a package to you at Grant-A-Day with an enclosed letter to show my appreciation! Thank you! Click here for more details...
Sharon Ebert

No comments:

Post a Comment